Chemical Safety Reports
Fully customisable reports
Grant access for all employees to view reports
Auto-Archive old reports
Access the critical information about the chemicals on your site in easy to use Excel or PDF reports
As a result of the data entry from your safety data sheets completed on your behalf by the Chemdoc team, your users can have instant access to the critical information about the chemicals in your organisation.
Reports are generated in Excel or pdf and the number and type of reports possible is endless. Below is just a sample of some of the reports available.
Product Classification Reports
- List all products based on a single classifications (flammable, corrosive, etc)
- List all products based on a specific risk (Pregnancy Hazard etc)
- List all products based on a number of classification criteria (eg. CMR report to show all Carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic hazards)
SDS Health Reports
- View a summary of products Safety data sheets by revision year
- View a summary of products by SDS status (EU, Non-EU, Not available etc)
The list above is only a short sample of the types of reports that can be created on Chemdoc. This list is growing everyday and we respond to our customer needs and extend our service.