2nd June 2017 | Chemdoc
1. OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY BY 10X MEDIA PTY LTD
This FREE Occupational Health & Safety app will keep you at the forefront of OHS and Workplace Safety training, best practices, and information on the following key topics from our featured experts and publishers:
– Occupational Health
– Workplace Safety
– OH&S Training and Tutorials
– OH&S Jobs across the USA, Australia, UK and Canada
– Facebook & Twitter Discussions
2. HEALTH AND SAFETY AWARENESS BY GOMO LEARNING LIMITED
This app will inform you of essential health and safety guidelines that must be adhered to when working within the NHS.
Topics covered include:
– Accidents and incidents
– Reporting procedures
– Hazardous substances
– The work environment
You will be asked questions throughout each topic to help you check your understanding.
If you are a Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust employee, then at the end of the course you can log in and take an assessment to test your competency.
Throughout this app, a Risk Services Officer will give you expert guidance through videos, feedback on questions and examples.
3. SITE AUDIT PRO BY VEAM STUDIOS LTD
Site Audit Pro makes auditing simple. Record issues, take photos, add assignee and share customization reports easier and faster than ever before.
Site Audit Pro helps over 40,000 businesses worldwide improve their productivity by making audits and inspections quicker to carry out and easier to manage. Whether performing a safety inspection, snagging issues, creating a punch list, or providing a quotation, Site Audit Pro will help you collate and share your findings on the go with customised reports to add a personal and professional touch.
– Record issues with a photo, add a title, assignee and comments.
– Annotate photos to highlight important information.
– Organise issues into projects, adding site and client details specific to each project.
– Share a professional audit report instantly, without the need to head back to the office. Share your reports as a PDF via email, Dropbox, iTunes file sharing and more.
– Print reports in an instant with AirPrint support
Customise Site Audit Pro for you or your business:
– Add personal details to your reports; include company name, logo, auditor name and signature.
– Change the content to reflect your industry. Instead of ‘Identified 12 issues’, why not use ‘Found 12 problems’ or ‘Examined 12 properties’? Site Audit Pro is adaptable to a number of industries.
– Choose from and customise a range of 8 professional report designs.
Site Audit Pro is great for:
– Punchlists / Punch Lists
– Site Walks
And so much more, whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose Site Audit Pro
4. DECIBEL 10: NOISE DBA METER, FFT SPECTRUM ANALYZER BY SKYPAW CO.LTD
This extremely useful and beautiful tool will not only be a great tool for many uses but also bring you a lot of fun. Have you wondered how quiet is your room or how loud is a rock concert or sport event? “Decibel 10” will help you answer all those right now.
Most importantly, this app is FREE and we commit to regularly improve the tool to maintain its best accuracy and usability for everyone. If you like it or have suggestions, please support us by rating and giving us comments and feedback.
WHAT MAKE IT GREAT AND STAND OUT FROM OTHER APPS:
– Tested and calibrated for most Apple devices. The precision is matching with top rated apps and real SPL devices
– Frequency weighting filters: A, B, C, Z
– Beautiful, intuitive and carefully crafted UI design
– WAVE graph with 2 display modes: Rolling & Buffer
– FFT and BAR graphs to display real time FFT. Those are very useful for frequency analysis and musical tests. Real time predominant frequency is also displayed.
– InstaDecibel to capture your dB report overlaid on photos and easily shared via popular social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Messages, etc.).
– Apple Watch support
– Support both Portrait and Landscape layout
5. FIRST AID BY AMERICAN RED CROSS BY AMERICAN RED CROSS
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.