Through Chemdoc, you can access critical information on the chemicals on your site by using the reports feature.
We take key information off the Safety Data Sheets and add it to our database.
We pull information from Section 2 and add it to the database, (i.e. full GHS classification pictograms, hazard and precautionary statements)
Full list of ingredient substances from section 3. In addition, we also add all the CAS numbers, transport and classification from section 14.
The Chemdoc team input the information into your Chemdoc interface so you can see your products by department, in a fully populated system the moment you sign into the system.
Your team can view all safety data sheets, identify where you have carcinogens, where do have toxins, identify skin irritants. All reports are created instantly and allow you to run accurate real time reports. Run REACH, COSHH and HazCom reports customized for corporate management at the touch of a button.
We put in all the data that matters to the safety of your workplace, compare it against best practice legislation unlike other systems to ensure you are compliant or identify any areas where you need to improve.
What can I find it?
What format can I export to?
Reports are available in easy to read and downloadable excel format.
What types of Reports are available?
Different report types are available to help suit your requirements
1. Product Classification Reports
Using the suite of product classification reports you can list products based on:
- A single classification (flammable, corrosive, etc)
- A specific risk (Pregnancy Hazard etc)
- A number of classification criteria (eg. CMR report to show all Carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic hazards)
E.G Product Classification- Corrosive Report.
List of all products defined as Corrosive according to their Risk Phrases or Hazard Statements.
2. SDS Health Reports
Run reports on the quality/health of your supplier safety data sheets including:
- List of all non-compliant SDS (Missing or incorrect format)
- Summary of products by SDS status (GHS, Non-GHS, etc
Run reports on the substances contained in the products in your inventory
- List all individual substances by CAS Number
- Compare substances in your inventory against regulatory lists
- Filter reports according to substance classification
e.g Substances -Occupational Exposure Limits (Ireland)
List of all products with OELs according to the 2016 Chemical Agent Code of Practice
Run reports based on Transport information listed on the SDSs in your inventory
- List all products with transport classification including UN Number, Class and Packing group
- List all products that are classified as hazardous for transport with UN Number, Class, Packing Group and Limited Quantities (LQ) values.
e.g Transport – Transport Information
List of all products with transport classification including UN Number, Class and Packing Group
5. Custom Reports
The Chemdoc team will create customised reports to match your regulatory/corporate compliance needs. Once custom reports are created and published your staff will have the ability to re-run them against the live inventory at any time.
E.G. Custom Reports – Storage and Usage information
This report displays the storage and usage information for all products once data added to the database.
Access the chemical reporting information available to you and make safe decisions to protect your workplace a strive for a zero harm workplace.
The Chemdoc reporting feature is available to all clients of Chemodc so let our support team know if you want to learn more or if you want to customize it to suit your needs.
For more information contact email@example.com.