Customisable Risk Assessments
Risk assessments can be time-consuming and that is why we have developed our custom risk assessment template on Chemdoc to give you a helping hand.
Our custom risk assessment templates allow us to build your very own template on our site, ready for you to use. The templates are designed to be user friendly and allow for quick population through our builder tool.
Your SDSs and Risk assessment will be accessible online and fully access controlled through Chemdoc, helping you to move towards a paperless system.
The custom templates allow for the following:
- Pre defined pick fields to make adding data much quicker.
- Branding of completed assessments with your company logo.
- Pre Populated fields such as hazard classification, ingredient data and physical and chemical properties.
- Revision control.
- Risk assessment sign off and read confirmation functionality.
A risk assessment is a document that in completing will involve three steps and help make the workplace safer.
The three steps are:
- Identify the hazards.
- Assess the risk of the hazards.
- Identify and put in place control measures to reduce the risks of hazards identified causing harm.
Risk assessments should be completed for number of reasons:
- It’s the law.
- It’s good for business.
- It’s the right thing to do.
Through Chemdoc and our risk assessment builder tool you can avail of the following:
- Custom PDF template output with your own logo included
- Classification field pre populated
- Documentation and Revision control
- Action management
With Chemdoc, we can provide pick fields for any section of the risk assessment as shown below for use conditions. These pick filed make adding data much quicker for the user.