Sales Account Executive – (SAAS)
We are currently looking to hire a Sales Account Executive to extend the reach of our flagship product Chemdoc into new Irish and UK accounts.
This position performs outbound calls and emails to potential and current customers to qualify them as sales leads. In addition, you will present and conduct Web Ex demos of our software to interested prospects.
Who are you?
You are hunter and go getter, you love talking to existing customers and new prospects. You understand our prospects needs and challenges and how Chemdoc can solve their chemical safety issues. You bring in new sales leads and prospects to the pipeline to ultimately drive growth by selling to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB’s).
What will you be doing?
- Drive growth by selling to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Make outgoing calls (cold call) to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales and build a pipeline to reach quota.
- Develop positive relationships and serve as Chemdoc’s professional representative when dealing with customer communications: via phone, email, social networking etc
- Possess strong knowledge of the software systems and service we offer and be able to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to Management
- 2+ years experience in a sales-driven environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Previous customer service/sales experience in a call center environment preferred.
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Sales-driven environment: 2 years
- Secondary education
- Fluent English