We are currently looking to hire a Sales Account Executive to extend the reach of our flagship product Chemdoc into new Irish and UK accounts.
This position performs outbound calls and emails to potential and current customers to qualify them as sales leads. In addition, you will present and conduct Web Ex demos of our software to interested prospects.
Who are you?
You love talking to existing customers and new prospects. You understand their needs and challenges and how Chemdoc can solve their chemical safety issues. You are a hunter and willing to continuously contact outbound leads to achieve and exceed targets. Growth opportunities exist for the right candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Connecting with prospects via mail, phone, email
- Responsible for list planning and executing prospecting/cold calling campaigns
- Outbound Calling. Cold calling to potential prospects.
- Outbound calls to upsell existing clients on new product and service extensions.
- Qualifying leads and referrals received from the marketing team.
- Maximising conversion on calls made and referrals received
- Maintain relationships with sales and marketing team members
- To achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met i.e. List of prospects created, direct mails sent, calls made, talk time, consumers spoken to, emails sent, conversion, sales.
- Updating CRM with all information received from prospects and customers.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Sales and Marketing Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- A hunter, someone who is willing to persevere to hit and exceed targets
- Experience and proven track record in B2B Cold Calling and Outbound Sales (at least 12 months experience is desirable)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet and able to analyse information. Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be computer literate and have an ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our client’s system.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Fluent English