ISO 9001 – Quality Management System is the world’s most popular management system standard, is used by over one million organizations around the world.
Any company that has transitioned from IS09001:2008 to ISO9001:2015 knows the major changes required in the update.
Through our transition at Chemdoc we have received full commitment from our top management to ensure the integration of the new system. Our first step was to completes the SWOT analysis to ensure we were aware of our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Risk based thinking is one of the key elements of the new system, all processes were reviewed and the main risks and opportunities were identified and are continuously monitored. In our procedures we utilised the PDCA Cycle (Plan – Do – Check – Act) to ensure our continuous improvement as well as a schedule for internal auditing.
Implementing a quality management system has helped –
- Assess the overall context of our organization to define who is affected by our work and what they expect from us. This has enabled us to clearly state our objectives and identify new business opportunities.
- Put our customers first, making sure we consistently meet your needs and enhance your satisfaction.
- Work in a more efficient way as all our processes are aligned and understood by everyone in our organization. This increases productivity and efficiency.
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and address the risks associated with our organization.
As a company we have embraced the new standard, all our staff were committed to ensuring the implementation and accreditation to ISO9001:2015. We are very proud of our team effort, we will continue to improve on our processes and systems to bring you the best product and service!