COSHH Management Made Easy
Quickly create useable, relevant and compliant assessments
GHS Classification field pre populated for you
Easily manage documentation and revision control
No more paperwork
Request A Free Demo
“When you search a chemical or look at the chemicals in use in the area it allows you to pull up the SDS and COSHH assessment easily.”
JP Bourke, Project SHE Team Lead, Nestle
Custom COSHH Templates
Each organisation has different needs when it comes to COSHH. Deliver focused, relevant COSHH assessments to your staff.
- Design a template specific to the needs of your own organisation.
- Easy drop-down builder is simple and quick for non EHS personnel.
- Pre defined pick fields make adding data much quicker for the user and relevant.
Easy Document Management
The COSHH Module on Chemdoc will take care of document management side of COSHH assessments for you including:
- Publishing latest COSHH assessments with updated revision numbers and dates
- Archiving old versions of assessments
- Logging the updating of COSHH assessments by registered users.
Data Transfer from Safety Data Sheet
Our team will input all GHS classification information from the Safety Data Sheet to your database. This data will be pre-filled on all COSHH assessments your team create. The information includes:
- Full product classification (GHS pictograms, Hazard & Precautionary Statements)
- List of ingredient substances
- List of UK Work place exposure limits (EH40)
- Product transport classification
Risk Assessment Sign Off and Read Confirmation
Replace the need to print hard copies of assessments and request users to sign through the quick and simple COSHH module.
- Signing off assessments is very simple and organised.
- Users can download PDF of the COSHH assessments quickly
- Efficiently Manage users that have read the assessment in one location