Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
Job Type: Full-time
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide ongoing consultancy to clients on all aspects associated with the consignment of dangerous goods.
- Complete onsite dangerous goods compliance audits.
- Develop client procedures for activities associated with the carriage of dangerous goods.
- Complete dangerous goods annual reports.
- Investigate dangerous goods related accidents or incidents.
- Provide training on all aspects associated with dangerous goods.
- Ability to maintain excellent client relationships.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Skype packages.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser with current valid certificate.
- Previous experience working in chemical, pharmaceutical or healthcare sectors.
- Knowledge of chemical, transport and health and safety legislation.
- Previous experience in the provision of training courses.
- Experience with IMDG and IATA regulations.
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Chemdoc, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com and tell us why.